Christian Leadership University will accept official transcripts sent from Samuel’s Mantle to CLU. A student may request this transcript be sent at the conclusion of year 3 (or earlier if desired). A $25 minimum transfer fee is required by CLU, and this will cover all three years of Samuel’s Mantle work, if the transcript is sent at the conclusion of the 3rd year. Each year of completed Samuel’s Mantle training (including submission of completed homework to Samuel’s Mantle) can be transferred to CLU as being worth 12 credits per year.
Students desiring a degree from CLU will need to enroll with CLU, and take a minimum of 1 course directly with CLU. The remaining credits for a bachelors, masters or doctoral degree can come from Transcripts from other schools, a Life Experience Portfolio and a Transcript from Samuel’s Mantle. This can all be finalized and formalized after they have completed all Samuel’s Mantle training (or earlier if they wish).
- CLU enrollment is $25: https://cluonline.com/apply/
- Transfer of Transcripts: $25, $50 or $75 depending on how many credits are being transferred from various colleges. Complete degrees are accepted with no transfer fee.
- Life Experience Credits: $13.33 per credit awarded
- CLU Graduation Degree Preparation and mailing: $75 for each degree (Bachelors, Masters, Doctoral). The most likely degree title for Samuel’s Mantle students would be in “Prophetic Ministry.”
- One CLU course: Range of $300 – $400 depending on course selected. The “Communion With God Course” is the normal course requested unless one desires to seek to waive it and do another. The steps to waiving the course are: stating that you have read the entire book “4 Keys To Hearing God’s Voice” by Mark and Patti Virkler, and state that you have your three spiritual advisors in place and are bouncing your journaling off them on a regular basis, and submitting by email 6 examples of two-way journaling to CLU demonstrating that you clearly are hearing and recording what God is speaking to you.
The complete CLU catalog with all policies and listing of the 100 courses which may be considered as you select your one CLU course, can be freely downloaded from www.CLUonline.com